What personal information do we collect from the people that visit the website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to serve you better serve.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
- However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We have NOT enabled Google AdSense on our site.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honour do not track signals and do not track plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we DO NOT allow third party behavioral tracking.
Dr. Himanshu Pathak
2/A Nilkanth Apt,
Near Surat District Bank,
Behind Pujara Eye Hospital,
Narmad Library Cross Road,
Ghod Dod Road, Surat
Pin-395001 Gujarat, INDIA
Phone: (+91) 98245-18863
Email: info (at) yogkaivalyam.com